How to Apply?
Registration is open to all school, undergraduate and graduate students in addition to those who would like to register under the open category. Delegates, both Indian and International, who wish to register must make note of the necessary deadlines in relation to the application procedure, payments, and accommodation for Delhi International Model United Nations 2019. Confirmation of registration of a delegate shall only take place after the acceptance of the application form and when he/she has completed the necessary payment procedure for DIMUN 2019. All payments made to DIMUN will be refunded if in case the application is not accepted or approved by the DIMUN team. It must be noted that all committees at DIMUN 2019 are single delegate committees except the United Nations Security Council. Please ensure that you have the necessary proof to confirm any public speaking achievement as you may be required to present it if required by the Organizing Committee at some point in time. If there is any additional information that you would like to inform us about, feel free to mail us at email@example.com
1) To apply register through the single window delegate portal of DIMUN 2019
(You can also sign up using your Facebook or Gmail account)
2) Please note that the DI number generated after successful signup will be considered as a reference number for all further communications.
3) Fill up the registration form with all the details and click on next.
4) Select a preferred committee you would wish to be a part of in DIMUN 2019.
(Please note that UNICEF, UNGA and Lok Sabha are exclusively for school students)
5) Select a country or a portfolio you would wish to represent.
(Please note that country/portfolio is allotted on first come first serve basis. Country/Portfolio marked red is already allotted and not available, You can check the allotted/vacant portfolio status as well as know more about fellow delegates by exploring the "Live Allotment Status" option.)
6) Select the type of accommodation you require.
(Select 'No' if not required)
7) Process the fee payment for the category you fall under and proceed for checkout.
(Please note that registration forms without submission of the fee will be considered invalid)
8) You will receive an auto-generated email and SMS after successful registration.
The DIMUN team will take your application into consideration and reply you with your selection status at the earliest.
If there is any additional information that you would like to inform us about, feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org